How you Can Help?
The Elevate Fund is hugely honoured to be set up as a Donor Advised Fund in partnership with The Community Foundation for Ireland who manages and administers all donations to the Elevate initiative.
To find out more about The Community Foundation for Ireland see www.communityfoundation.ie
If you are interested in donating to the Elevate Fund in The Community Foundation for Ireland to help us support more young people in Co. Clare, email email@example.com
The Community Foundation for Ireland’s CHY number is CHY 13967.
What Your Contribution Means
1. Mindfulness programmes which are delivered by Ms. Monica Coady and consists of a six-week evidence based course which is based on the .b mindfulness programme.
2. Well-being workshops with a focus on strengthening emotional well-being, awareness, self-belief and resilience delivered by The Soar Foundation
3. Working Things Out – Evidence based preventative workshop using cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) principles focusing on promoting positive mental health, delivered by Clarecare Springboard Family Support
4. Inspirational speakers sharing their personal stories of how they overcame great challenges and went on to achieve great things in life, encouraging young people to blaze their own trails in life and to follow their dreams.
5. YouthFest annual event which is annually run in partnership with the Soar Foundation and Clare Youth Services. This free youth well-being festival is always jam-packed with lots of different activities including powerful tips and tools to help young people manage their mental health and well-being, as well as music, food and inspirational guest speakers.
6. Elevate is also involved in funding other youth projects and events in Co. Clare. We have funded counselling services, trips to adventure centres, social media campaigns to support exam year students and the annual YouthFest well-being festival over two consecutive years, plus much, much more. Read all about some of these additional projects here.
7. Another key objective for the year ahead is to campaign for a Jigsaw unit in Clare. We are passionate about what we do and want to make an ever greater contribution going forward.
There are lots of ways to fundraise for the Elevate Fund in The Community Foundation for Ireland (CHY 13967).
- Hold your own event
- Host a Coffee Morning
- Organise an Elevate Auction
- Participate in a Casual Friday / Christmas Jumper Day
- Take part in a Sponsored Activity e.g. Team Building challenge in aid of Elevate
- If you would like to fundraise for the Elevate Fund in The Community Foundation for Ireland, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no donation too big or too small. There are a number of ways to donate to the Elevate Fund in The Community Foundation for Ireland (CHY 13967).
- Individual Contributions
- Corporate Sponsors
- Donate Resources
- Choose Elevate as your nominated fund.
- Become a sole sponsor of 1 of our 4 key schools programmes