If you donate to Elevate
When you donate money to Elevate, we may collect and process information about you. This information may include your financial details, name, email address, postal address, and telephone or mobile number. Some of this information may come from external sources.
We may use your information for a number of purposes including:
- To process donations you have made.
- If you have consented we will update you about our work and activities. From time to time these updates may include requests for financial support.
- For administration purposes (for example, we may contact you regarding a donation you have made or the event you have registered for).
- For internal record keeping, including the management of any feedback or complaints.
- To invite you to participate in surveys or research (this is voluntary).
- When you make a donation via our iDonate page, the data is stored on a secure server. We also take appropriate measures to ensure the information disclosed to us is kept protected and up to date. You may also donate directly to a branch by requesting our bank details.
The Elevate Foundation is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
The Elevate Foundation welcome both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to make a complaint;
- We treat as a complaint any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- We treat it seriously whether it is made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- We deal with it quickly and politely;
- We respond accordingly – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong and information on any action taken etc;
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve, and monitor them with our Advisory Committee.
If you have Feedback or a Complaint
If you do have a complaint about any aspect of our work, you can contact John Burke (Director) in writing or by telephone. In the first instance, your complaint will be dealt with by our director. Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
Tel: (065) 7079000
Our office is open 5 days a week from 9.00am to 4,30pm